Welcome to the
Today's hop is sponsored by Card A Day Challenge Blog.
and the prize package you could win
To win just comment on the blogs in the hop today. That's it! It's that simple.
We would also appreciate you following the blogs too.
Now on with the hop.
You should have arrived here from Jessica.
For my project, I created these cute little water cans for my kids teachers. I found this idea on pinterest and added my own little twist to it! I used dry erase markers as the stems and cut out flower bases to add to the top. Some flowers have button middles or dots, and others have sentiments from Jaded Blossom. I used vinyl on the front of the cans with the teachers initial.
Thanks for stopping by today your next stop is Silvia.
Thanks for hopping with us!
In case you get lost along the way, today's blog line up is:
- Theresa Rawlins Knopf http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
- Ashley A. Walker http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
- Denise Soffa www.craftconfectionery.com
- Anna Lentz Carpenter http://agrandmaacricutandablog.blogspot.com
- Alicia O'Bryant http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
- Created Unique Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/…/04/blooming-flowers.h…
- Daphne Shreiber http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
- Sarah Pederson craftykrazed.blogspot.com
- Rhonda Helm http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Jessica Douglass Wilson Www.stampinandcraftin.blogspot.com
- Angela Corcoran www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
- Silvia Haynes http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com
- Kim Schaeffer Venezia www.katydidcards.com
- Card A Day Challenge Design Team http://cardadaychallenge.blogspot.com
- Tristan Dawes https://www.facebook.com/TinstarDesigns