July 27, 2014

Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge


I am so excited we are releasing ANOTHER new Cricut Cartridge! This one is called Artfully Sent!! If you purchase the cartridge through my online store, using the EXCLUSIVE gathering just for Cricut lovers, you will get a FREE ink pad and set of compliments OR a pack or B&T duos paper! Limited quantities of free gifts, so act fast!

From the CTMH website:
Cardmaking has never been easier or more fun! With our newest Cricut collection you can make handmade masterpieces in no time at all. Choose from cards with sentiments cut directly into them, or combine several cutouts to create your own pop-up scenes. Featuring more than 25 different card themes and 5 different card formats including dynamic interactive designs, this cartridge has a card for any and all occasions-even if the occasion is "just because"! Card styles include pop-ups, scenes, sentiments, sleeves and pocket cards.

1 cartridge (700 images: cards and font)
3 my acylix D size stamp sets
1 12x12 white daisy cardstock pack

































Please comment on this blog post to be put on the mailing list when the cartridge is available. I will email everyone the day it is released with the link to shop =) CTMH is waiting on production from Provo Craft and should be very soon in August! 

*free gift will be mailed to you directly from me. Please email me after making your purchase so I can send it to you (you will not receive anything for free from the CTMH website)

No comments: