September 12, 2015

Music Is Life Blog Hop

Welcome to the Music is Life Blog Hop



We sang our ABC's as children loud and off key!
We rocked out in our bedrooms with our friends to our favorite tunes.
We slow danced awkwardly to that memorable ballet with the boy we crushed on. We walked down the isle in to the wedding march as we married the man of our dreams. We sang a sweet lullaby to our babies as we rocked them to sleep. We sing our favorite songs as we drive the kids to school, annoying them the whole way! Yes, music is Life! It's everywhere in our lives! 
Join us as we celebrate the wonderful Life of Music!!

You should have arrived from Charmagne. In case you didn't and you need to start at the beginning,
Connie Can Crop is our Drum Major in this Music is Life Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and I appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their Musical themed ideas and creations. 



I have a fantastic sponsor for this hop, Scrap & Craft
They have generously donated a fun fall themed kit full of cardstock, embellies, and a stamp set.



Please visit Scrap & Craft HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.


You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Our instruments have all been tuned...time for the show to begin!



For my project I am showing you a tumbler I made for our music teacher. Every year, our traveling chorus team competes in Disney. So I thought this music note was more than appropriate for her! And then of course, our school name on the opposite side =) 

 Up next is PAM

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:






 Angela 












Thank you for joining us on this magical musical adventure!

20 comments:

Daphne/Scrapsofstuff said...

Oh my!! I so want to learn how to use vinyl! This is a great project!! Thanks for sharing.

Connie Can Crop said...

What an awesome music note! Where did you find that? I love it and need one too!! LOL! Thanks for hopping with us! Scrappy hugs, Connie

Melinda Beltran said...

What a great idea! Love the tumbler. Thanks for sharing with us and being a part of the hop!
Melin
My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

Katydid Cards said...

I dub you the Queen of Vinyl! Another great job! You must be so popular with friends and family with that talent to make any object a work of art.

Kim from KatydidCards

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love her cup for chorus! You did awesome and I bet her friends will want one too.

CADC Blog said...

Great project! I love doing vinyl on travel mugs too.

Sunflower Holli said...

I love the cup

Rebecca said...

Cute Idea, I have wanted to try this on a tumbler. Thanks for sharing!

Pamela Lash said...

What a dynamite tumbler - the music note is so cute - TFS!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

This such a cute and clever idea. I need to try to work more with vinyl... Love it. Thanks for sharing it

~ Sharon ~ said...

Love this. I want to use vinyl more often but I just can't afford the shipping. You did a great job! I had so much fun hopping along with you.

Sharon
A Piece Of Heart Blog
**Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

BlueCrayons said...

very neat. enjoy disney.

JenniferE said...

Great cup! Love the vinyl!

Klite3 said...

Great tumbler! Great idea! And it looks special ordered from Disney! Thanks for sharing.

Tinstar said...

Love the converted cup

Vickie said...

very clever idea.

Miranda said...

Awesome!!!!

SanuraScraps said...

Fabulous!! Great idea...

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great job! i have yet to try vinyl! you make it look so easy!

Alicia

Haidee said...

I have to try the layering on the vinyl and I am too of a chicken to do so lol
love your project thanks for sharing