May 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #46 Dads & Grads



It's May already!? Wow this year seems to be flying by! With May, its time to start celebrating all of those graduates, and then giving dad's a great big hug in June! 

Connie's newest challenge is all about Dad's and Grads! 

I decided to go with a Dad theme =) 



Supplies Used ~
LePlume Markers 
Action Wobble
Washi Tape
Buttons from Connies online store
My explore to write out my sentiment and cut it out


You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to Connies challenge and create something for either a dad or a grad.

Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 


Entries are due by Tuesday May 31st at 11:59 pm, HERE

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


I have a WONDERFUL NEW sponsor this month!!



Good luck and I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 



No comments: