July 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #48 ~ Color Challange


Color Challenge 



Time for Connie's newest challenge! This month, she put together a color challenge, using the above template! I love these colors! So summery! 

I used a card base I had on hand, and created the overlay with my explore. I used yellow flock for the sand and then used a stamp set called "wish upon a star" by Craftin Desert Diva's for the grass, starfish and sentiment. I also used some epoxy bubbles from Connie's close to my heart shop for a little extra fun! 


Supplies used ~ 

Craftin Desert Diva's ~ Wish upon a star 
Craftin Desert Diva's ~ wish upon a star SVG outlines
Close to my heart ~ Epoxy Bubbles 
(got them on clearance and looks like they are out of stock now)
Close to my heart INK ~ Lagoon, Honey, Pear



You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to Connies challenge and create something using the color chart we posted. 

Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 


Entries are due by Tuesday July 31st at 11:59 pm, HERE

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


No comments: