February 4, 2014

Teacher Valentine's Day Gift

Along with the class treats that I already posted, my cousin asked me to make 2 teacher gifts as well. I bought these amazing Gable Boxes from Pick Your Plum a few weeks ago and knew right away I was using them! 


I used a bunch of different Jaded Blossom goodies on these boxes, as well as Close To My Heart items! 


I wrapped burlap ribbon around the box (adheres great with a hot glue gun!) For the tags, I used Candy Charms & Banners as well as Mini Tag Dies. The circle stamps are JB Teacher Appreciation Candies & Valentine Candies. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp that was from their Whoo's Your Valentine promotion. I inked everything with red and black ctmh ink. 


The candies are stamped with mroe Valentine Candies stamps. Added a glue dot to each one to hold nicely =)  Off to start my kids treats now! 



No comments: