February 3, 2013

Bowling Party Fun!

We finally got to celebrate Jayce's 9th Birthday yesterday! We went bowling and had so much fun! about 21 kids showed up, 1/2 that in parents, loud music and tons of laughing! Couldn't have asked for a better day! I didn't have time to do much for his party so I just put together a quick favor. I must say, I love how they turned out!

                                      0011

I used all sorts of fun "ingredients" for the favors!
Jaded Blossom Boxes
Jaded Blossom Flag Die
Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 2 stamp set
Bowling ball & Pin came from SVG Cutting Files that Ann gave her FB friends as a free file =)
Twine is from Doodle Bug Designs

0031

Thanks for stopping by!

I am going to be phasing out my wordpress blog very slowly. I am going to make the switch to blogger permanently. I think that will be what I'm really looking for over there! I hope you will all follow me here =) 

No comments: