February 1, 2014

Hogs & Kisses

Wow! Its been a long time since I posted anything! I've been so busy with sports and kids and their school and more sports that I haven't had a chance to do any of my favorite things (like crafting!). 

My cousin had asked me to make her daughter some class treats for Valentine's Day. I couldn't wait to do them since I just got a few new files from the SIL store that I couldn't wait to use! 


I had SO much fun making these! I used tons of Jaded Blossom goodies for them <--- of course I did! What else would I use!? HAHA! 





"ingredients" that I used ~

Pink & Gray Cardstock from my stash
Ruby ink from close to my heart
Slate ink from close to my heart
Hogs & Kisses file from SIL Store
Funny Valentine Stamp Set from JB
Valentine Candy Set from JB
Farm Candy Set from JB
Treat Tag Die set from JB
Cone Bags from JB
Valentine twine (can't remember who's it is though)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just adorable!!!

Debbie said...

these are just so cute I love them I am happy to say I found your blog and I am now a new follower :)
Hugs
Debbie
Please come follow me