December 18, 2013

Tree-Mendous Holiday Wishes!




On to teacher # 2! Logan's 3rd grade teacher is awesome! We really really lucked out with her! I let Logan pick everything out for her jar and I think he did a pretty good job (he designed it with a little guidance...I created it!)


For my tag, I used Jaded Blossoms Treat Tag Die for the tag. It is stamped with their sentiment from 
Merry & Bright. My Christmas tree is cut with my Expression2 from Create A Critter2. My tag is with Echo Park paper and the tree is all scrap paper. Used some stickles on the star, tied twine around the lid to hold the scoop & the green snowflake ribbon is American Crafts. 


This was Logan's favorite part! We vinyl'd an apple onto the opposite side of the jar with a heart in it (found that file in the Silhouette store). I used a JB's Flag Die for the banner. I scored it on each side to make it pop out some. Since I didn't have a stamp that said "Best Teacher", I made one! I combined some JB stamps together and Love the results! The 2 I used are School Rules (for teacher) & Vampires & Zombies Oh My! (for Best).  

One more teacher to go! Hopefully her's will be posted in the next day or so! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

So Super Cute! Wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com