March 9, 2014

Sweet & Simple Thank You

I am in the process of making a lot of thank you cards for various people...I'm so far behind with it! From house warming thank you's to school volunteers to animal dr's for helping us with our sweet Rocky. Here is the 1st one I made-so simple, yet i love it! 



I used a Lori Whitlock card base and an A2 envelope liner file that I found in the silhouette store. I used "My Mind's Eye" Indie chic "free spirit" double sided paper for both the card and envelope. I then stamped Thank You onto Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies using their School Rules stamp set. I had the glitter flowers in my stash already =) 



Thanks for stopping by =) 

   
This is my sweet Rocky that we lost way too soon. RIP little buddy <3

3 comments:

Klite3 said...

I LOVE this thank you card! So sorry to hear about your special pet-Rocky. It's like losing a family member. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Such a super card . My prayers go out you my friend. My pups are my children!

Debbie said...

your card is so cute, love the colors. I want to say I am so very sorry for the lost of your little guy, he is so cute my heart goes out to you cause my doggie Sasha is like my child, I know how hard this is for you.
(((Hugs)))
Debbie