October 11, 2014

Creepy Cricut Creations Blog Hop

Welcome to the Creepy Cricut Creations Blog Hop!


Howling cats, and a big black spider,
Flying bats, some doughnuts and cider,
Smiling pumpkins can be seen;
The time is here for Halloween!

(by Karen McGuigan Brothers)


Crazy About Cricut and some crafty pals gathered around their cauldrons.....I mean Cricuts to create some spooky and fun Cricut creations!  This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 

We have some AWESOME sponsors and giveaways for this hop!



Exclusive Mini Stamp set
Crazy About Cricut (Jenny)


  



is sponsoring this awesome set from Pretty Cute Stamps! 


The Scrapbooking Queen is sponsoring with a Royal Prize pack from her store, 

 


AND 


DD's crafts is sponsoring with a brand new "Gingerbread" Cricut cartridge from Cartridges and More!

How do you win? Check it out:

*Just become a follower of each of the amazing blogs in this hop. 
*Leave each of them a comment letting them know what you loved (or were scared of) about their projects.


Please hop and leave your comments by 12 am Monday, October 13th.


Winners will be announced on Tuesday at http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/.


Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Now, prepare to be spooked!




Every year I make 2 special little boys fun treat bags that I send up to NY for Halloween. This is their bags for this year, I just need to fill them up with goodies! I bought these bags from Michaels...LOVE THEM! They are so nice and thick, super sturdy! 


The green bag has an embossed background from Tim Holtz and a mummy from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I cut him out at 3.5". The tag is from Jaded blossom and so is the sentiment. I stamped the spider web on using an older stamp set that i've had (sorry, i don't know the brand of it). I then embossed it with Recollections Pearl embossing powder in Champagne color. The spider brad is by Making Memories. 


The orange bag has all the same supplies used as the green bag, but i used the monster/alien looking doll instead. 

I am submitting my Treat Bags in Jaded Blossom's October Challenge


Up next is Theresa


If you get lost, or need to stop along the way, you can find the complete lineup athttp://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/.

43 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

These are so cute! Love that ribbon :) Thanks for joining this hop with me!

Unknown said...

love it - nice job!

Anonymous said...

What lucky boys to receive a bagful of treats, and so cute to boot! They can use the tags for bookmarks! (Hope you include a book!!)

Evelyn

Unknown said...

This is SOOOO stinking cute!!! I bet they will LOVE the bags (and all the goodies that you put into there)!!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

adorable! those are two special little boys!!!

Unknown said...

Such cute ideas!

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper adorale!

Kim's Kreations said...

Cute treat bags. I know the recpients will really enjoy them. I would be become a follower but couldn't find the join button.

Rose said...

super cute! love the googly eyes!

Migdalia said...

Super cute, Fun and Cool!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

mamawcindy said...

Two little boys are getting two Super Cute Bags this year. I need to pick up some of those bags. Love that eyeball Ribbon. Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Miranda said...

Angela, these are Super Cute!!!! I am sure they will love them!

Krafty Chick said...

Angela, Super cute treat bags. Love the tags as I do all JB products : )

Gossamer said...

Cute, Cute.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

super cute

Yolonda said...

Really cute bags. I love the ribbons to...

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are sooo cute! I love that embossed background! The boys are going to love their treat bags :)

Beth F. said...

Your bags are so adorable! Perfect for trick or treating!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea!

Haidee said...

Those bags are pretty cute !!!!! TFS
great being in hop with you

Debby Pannell said...

Those are absolutely adorable. They are going to love them.
TTFN
Debby

D- said...

Your treat bags are so CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
{I follow by email}

lindaplus3 said...

Very nice job... I love using the people on my cards,,, I love your web, it is gorgeous :)

Karen Sue said...

Too cute to be scarey

Karen Sue said...

Too cute to be scarey

Debbie said...

oh so darn cute you did a wonderful job love it
Hugs
Debbie

Eva Laney said...

Love these adorable bags... Cute ribbon and I love that adorbs little monster :)

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your treat bags are so adorable! I bet the boys will love them!

snowdraak said...

Great spider webs. I love the shape of you treat tag!

Karenladd said...

Love your darling treat bags and I know the recipients will too! That silver embossed spider web is fabulous!

Roseanna C said...

Cute bags, they will love them and of course the goodies inside.
Thanks for the inspiration.
I am a new follower

Iris said...

So cute - love the silver embossing. I follow you via email.
isoscia at aol dot com

Ashley said...

LOVE these treat bags! I need to make treat bags for my boys, and these just gave me great ideas. TFS!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Love the spider webs on your tags!

Michelle said...

these are tooo cute !! great job !! love the silver spiderwebs ! thanks so much for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

Michelle ~ owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Minta's Creations said...

You do such awesome craft work! Love this!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Super cute treat bags!!! Love their hands and googlie eyes! The ribbon is a nice touch. This is a great hop!

GiGi said...

These are so fun! That embossed spider web looks so cool! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Great Job! These Treat Bags are fantastic! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Anything Halloween Challenge.

Trixie said...

These are so cute!! I love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

BugBites said...

Sniper super cute. TFS with us during the JB monthly challenge. Hope to see you back again!

BugBites said...

Sniper super cute. TFS with us during the JB monthly challenge. Hope to see you back again!

Jamie said...

So Cute! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom Challenge!