June 13, 2015

It's Time To Hero Up!

Welcome to the It's Time to Hero Up Blog Hop




Anyone can be a SUPER HERO!
This group of  MIGHTY Super Heroes has banded together to SAVE THE DAY and bring you the most AMAZING Super Hero inspiration we can. We hope your SPIDEY SENSES are tingling as we pull out every SUPERPOWER we've got!
You should have arrived from Janet
If you need to start at the beginning
Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this AMAZING Blog Hop.


This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these INCREDIBLE Super Heroes who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 


We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Michelle with Cuttin and Stampin is giving away a $15 gift certificate to her online store!
Wohoo!!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page and be sure to like her on facebook!! 

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!

TO THE BAT CAVE ROBIN!!!
UP UP and AWAY!





My best friend has been on this weird kick (weird as in sending me snapchats of all the crazy superhero clothing shes been buying at Target!) with super heros, so I thought this would be the perfect card to send her way! Batman and Robin are from svgcuttingfiles and the tag and sentiment are Jaded Blossom. The boom, pow and bam clouds were from a google search and i just did a print and cut on them. Batman & Robin were supposed to be a pieced file but I think when I downloaded them from svgcuttingfiles (they were free files from one of their amazing hops!!), I only downloaded the image and not the file! OOPS! So they are print and cut as well ;) 

 Up next is Michelle!

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:

16. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com 
18.Silvia - http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com/

Thanks for joining us today! 

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card!

Miranda said...

Super cute!!!!

Shawnee said...

Very cute card!! This is a great Batman card!!

Haidee said...

pretty cool print and cut
I love free clipart TFS
great hopping with you

Joan Smith said...

What a SUPER fun card. Your story share was cute...and your friend sure has a collection of cool shirts....how fun!!
She is so going to love your card and this was totally SUPER cool of you to do this for her....it will so be kept I'm sure in a photo album with all the pics of the shirts.
YOU so ROCK!!

Unknown said...

Great card and great story! I bet she'll love getting this card!!! And the print and cut looks GREAT!!

CADC Blog said...

Great card! I took me right back to childhood and watching Batman on TV.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your superhero card is so adorable! Love it!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

really cute! I love those hops too! got a minion yesterday!

Thanks for sharing

Alicia

silvia said...

Too cute!! LOVE your Batman and Robin :)

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Very cute card. I love it

Koronky92 said...

Love the Batman and Robin card. I think I need to make something like this for my brother for fathers day. When we were going up that was his favorite show. Ty for your ideas

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

Pamela Lash said...

Wonderful card for your super hero friend - TFS!

Afternoon Scrapper said...

I like all the different layers. ~Melanie

Salnclts said...

I love the wobble and I'm sure your friend will love this card!

Klite3 said...

Super awesome card!

teresa said...

Awesome card Love it !!

mamawcindy said...

Love your Batman and Robin Card. It's so Super Cute! Your Friend is going to Love It. Thanks for Sharing!

Gracie said...

<3 Batman & Robin! Cute!!! Your friend will love it!

Janet's Planet said...

Love the card!! So cute!! She's gonna love it to!!

Denise S. said...

Cute card.

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

I loved watching batman and robin

Connie Can Crop said...

What a cute card! Love those two!! Have yet to attempt print and cut. Thanks for joining me in this hop. Scrappy hugs!

Unknown said...

I am loving this cute card!!! I am sure your bestie is going to love it!!! Loved being in the hop with you!! Loves- Madge

JenniferE said...

Adorable! Love the super heroes...too cute!

Shannon said...

Love it! The super heroes are too cute!

Sunflower Holli said...

Super cute and funny!

Daphne/Scrapsofstuff said...

I love it! Batman and Robin are awesome!! TFS