August 15, 2015

School Rules Blog Hop



Welcome to the School Rules Blog Hop

School has started in many places!
Join us as we fill our backpacks with
pencils, rulers, and notebooks of every color.
Showing off projects to inspire kids and their mothers.
because School Rules, you can see it on our faces!

You should have come from Connie's fantastic blog since she is the line leader on this School Rules Blog Hop. This is a one day blog hop and I appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their School themed ideas and creations. 



I have a fantastic sponsor for this hop, The Paper Nest Dolls!!
They will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in their fabulous shop!
Be sure to check out their adorable stamps at The-papernest.com

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.


You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



I made this cute picture frame for open house at my kids school next week. I am the PTSA President for our elementary school and thought this would be cute to get kids and parents excited about a new school year! We will be doing photo ops at our table =) 

I bought a photo mat from michaels and painted it blue (school colors are blue and gray, we are the dolphins!). All my images are from the Sil Store (except the words, I picked some fonts I love and went with it!). 


I hope you enjoyed my project for today =) 

 Up next is Alicia

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:

16 comments:

Sunflower Holli said...

Really cute idea! fun hopping with you!

Heather said...

What a cute idea.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

what a great project! the kids will love it!

Alicia

Katydid Cards said...

Clever way to frame a picture...you've got me thinking how I can incorporate this into one of my scrapbook pages. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim
www.katydidcards.com

~ Sharon ~ said...

This is a really great idea. Putting this one in my back pocket! Thanks for sharing. It was fun hopping with you.

Sharon
A Piece Of Heart Blog
**Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Angela, what a wonderful idea. I need to scraplift this idea for next year ;-)
My kiddos already started school this week :-(

Rebecca said...

This is such a great idea. I have always wanted to make something like that for my son's first day of school. Thanks for sharing and hoping!
Rebecca

Haidee said...

Very cool picture frame... TFS

mamawcindy said...

I am Loving this Idea! So Creative. Thanks for Sharing this Cute Idea.

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a cute idea! The kids will have so much fun!

Connie Can Crop said...

I'm loving that frame!! My first day of scho is Tuesday. I want one!! Lol. Thanks for joining in the hop. Scrappy hugs, Connie

Daphne/Scrapsofstuff said...

That is so neat. I wish I had seen this when my kids were younger! TFS

myself said...

o. M. Gosh! This photo op frame is way too cute! Those kids (and parents, too!) are sure to have a blast with it. What a great thing to do to get them all excited. Thanks for hopping along!

red1979 said...

What a great idea - love your frame!

Salnclts said...

I love it! I'm sure the kids will, too!

Ashley said...

Love the picture frame idea for open house! How fun! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!