August 27, 2015

Connie Can Crop DT ~ Paper Nest Doll

Today I am sharing with you a card I made using a digi image from Paper Nest Dolls. 




I'll be honest, I never used a digi stamp before...But now? I love them! I opened the stamp up in my silhouette program, traced it and made cut lines so the machine would cut it out. Of course, my mat is loosing its sticky-ness so about 3/4 of the way and it comes off the mat! I ended up hand cutting the rest. I'll list all of my supplies below...I used lots of goodies on this one! 

~ Supplies Used ~ 
Jaded Blossom Fall Dies (for the apple and sign)
Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies (polka dot mat)
Jaded Blossom School Rules (for sentiment)
Close to my Heart Markers 
Le Plume Markers
Pop Dots (on apple and girl)


Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Connie Can Crop said...

She came out adorable! Just love the card!!