Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas blog hop hosted by Lisa from Honey Bearz Designs! This hop will run from 11/24-12/5 and will be full of fun Christmas ideas and inspiration to get you ready for the holiday season! Such an awesome way to get you inspired to make some holiday cards or finish up some layouts, maybe even some Christmas decor! Sit back and join us for all 12 days and be inspired! There will be a new project each day from all of us with a guest designer helping us out too!
For my 2nd project, I created my first glass block! Not only have I never done one of these before, but I have never made a fancy bow! I bought an EZ Bow Maker and let me tell you, best $6 investment ever! I love the movie ELF and when I saw this file in the sil store, I knew it would be a perfect piece of decor for my table!
I used lime green, red and green for my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl, the block came from Hobby Lobby and my bow is Celebrate It brand from Michaels. I added some mini stringed lights to the inside for a nice little touch.
I have my own blog candy I am offering at the end of this hop! Just comment each day on my projects and become a follower (if you aren't already!) I will announce the winner December 7th!
American Craft green/white stripe ribbon
Hobby Lobby Christmas Owl ribbon
MME Merry paper pad
Jaded Blossom Christmas Signs stamp set
Head on over to Alicia next!
Line Up for Day 2 in case you get lost =)
1. Lisa Pontious - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
Carolyn - http://2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot. com (Guest Designer)
3. Ashley W - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel - http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com <--came from here!
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com <-- here now!
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com <-- go here next!
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
16. Heather - Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
AMAZING LIST OF SPONSORS FOR THIS HOP!
- Honeybearz Designs: Stamp Sets
- Stampin Up: Punches and Stamp Sets
- ScrappyDew: $20.00 gift certificate
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan Page: Stamp Set
- Craftin Desert Diva's: Stamp Set
- Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: $15.00 gift certificate
- Pretty Cute Stamps: $15.00 gift certificate
- Kathy's Cozies: $25 gift certificate to her Etsy shop.
- TreasureBoxDesigns: Three FREE files of their choice.
- My Creative Time! Stamp Set
- SVG Attic: $15.00 gift certificate
- Pink and Main: Christmas Stamp Set
- Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: (Sponsoring 2 Days) $15.00 gift certificate each day
- Jessi Buehrle: Twine bundles, and Three CTMH Stamp Sets
- Scrapping Bug Designs: $50.00 gift certificate. The gift certificate excludes sale prices.
- Marjorie Ann Designs: $20.00 gift certificate
- Paper Nest Dolls:
- Cuddly Cute Designs: 3 Free Files
- Too Cute By Jessica: $25.00 Gift Certificate
- KaDoodle Bug Designs: 12 $5 gift certificates 1 for each of the 12 days of Christmas.
- Midge and Madge Mingle: A fabulous gift box Valued at $50.00 Retail
- SVG Cuts: $35.00 gift certificate
- Lettering Delights: 50% coupon code on any purchase of $10.00 to all hoppers and a Christmas themed free printable for anyone that visits.