November 1, 2015

November Challenge #40 ~ Cornycopia



Halloween is over, the leaves are turning colors, and the weather is finally cooling off. Time to celebrate family and give Thanks. And time for a new November Challenge!

This months theme is Cornycopia! Create any type of project you would like using a corny saying or a pun =) 

I created this fun gable box that I bought from the Silhouette store.


The paper I used for the box itself is from My Minds Eye "Everyday fun ziggity paper". I LOVE IT!!!! It cut like butter in my machine!!! Nice and thick to make a sturdy box with! I added a piece of maroon burlap that I bought from Jaded Blossom to wrap around the box. The cow is just the cutest! I layered him up with pop dots for a 3d effect. I inked his edges in Dessert Sand ink from Close to my Heart since well, cows are kinda dirty! My tag is also from Jaded Blossom using the Mini Tags Die and Udderly Adorable stamp set. And the cow was all cute with American Crafts cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you link up with us! 

Don't forget, you have until Monday, November 30th at 11:59pm. 
Find all the details and requirements over at Connies Blog =) 

No comments: