Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas blog hop hosted by Lisa from Honey Bearz Designs! This hop will run from 11/24-12/5 and will be full of fun Christmas ideas and inspiration to get you ready for the holiday season! Such an awesome way to get you inspired to make some holiday cards or finish up some layouts, maybe even some Christmas decor! Sit back and join us for all 12 days and be inspired! There will be a new project each day from all of us with a guest designer helping us out too!
For todays project, I created these pretty tags. They didn't quite come out as planned, but I thought they came out pretty good! I had a heck of a time with my little mini ink pads...when I placed the green on the edge of the paper, it crumbled everywhere!
Anyway, I pulled out my trusty Martha Stewart heat embossing gun for these guys =)
Supplies Used ~
Martha Stewart Heat Embossing Gun
Jaded Blossom Christmas Wishes for the tree and sentiment
Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die
Close to my Heart Ink (Ruby, New England Ivy, Honey, Goldrush)
Close to my Heart Ruby & White Daisy cardstock
Close to my Heart brads and gems (not sure what they are called!)
Adirondack Embossing Powder in Moss
Ranger Embossing Tinsel in Copper
American Crafts ribbon
I have my own blog candy I am offering at the end of this hop! Just comment each day on my projects and become a follower (if you aren't already!) I will announce the winner December 7th!
American Craft green/white stripe ribbon
Hobby Lobby Christmas Owl ribbon
MME Merry paper pad
Jaded Blossom Christmas Signs stamp set
Head on over to Alicia next!
Line Up for Day 9 in case you get lost =)
1. Lisa Pontious - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
Sarah Biswabic - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com Guest Designer
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel - http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com <--came from here!
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com <-- here now!
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com <-- go here next!
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
16. Heather - Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
AMAZING LIST OF SPONSORS FOR THIS HOP!
- Honeybearz Designs: Stamp Sets
- Stampin Up: Punches and Stamp Sets
- ScrappyDew: $20.00 gift certificate
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan Page: Stamp Set
- Craftin Desert Diva's: Stamp Set
- Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: $15.00 gift certificate
- Pretty Cute Stamps: $15.00 gift certificate
- Kathy's Cozies: $25 gift certificate to her Etsy shop.
- TreasureBoxDesigns: Three FREE files of their choice.
- My Creative Time! Stamp Set
- SVG Attic: $15.00 gift certificate
- Pink and Main: Christmas Stamp Set
- Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: (Sponsoring 2 Days) $15.00 gift certificate each day
- Jessi Buehrle: Twine bundles, and Three CTMH Stamp Sets
- Scrapping Bug Designs: $50.00 gift certificate. The gift certificate excludes sale prices.
- Marjorie Ann Designs: $20.00 gift certificate
- Paper Nest Dolls:
- Cuddly Cute Designs: 3 Free Files
- Too Cute By Jessica: $25.00 Gift Certificate
- KaDoodle Bug Designs: 12 $5 gift certificates 1 for each of the 12 days of Christmas.
- Midge and Madge Mingle: A fabulous gift box Valued at $50.00 Retail
- SVG Cuts: $35.00 gift certificate
- Lettering Delights: 50% coupon code on any purchase of $10.00 to all hoppers and a Christmas themed free printable for anyone that visits.