December 17, 2015

Design Team Day!

Hi there! Today is my day to post over at Connie Can Crop's blog =)

We had an amazing sponsor this month for Connie's blog hop last week! Betsy Flot is giving one of  her awesome book's, Progressions of Expressions Volume 2.


For my project today, I created a simple, yet pretty (well I think so anyway! lol) Christmas card. 



I have a ton of blank card bases in my stash and I need to use them up! I added a piece of shimmer recollections navy card stock to the base, which I embossed using a cuttlebug folder (not sure of the name?) Then, using DS, I cut out the snowflake (from When its Cold Outside)  and I made the band around the card. I added one of Connies enamel dots to the center of my flake (you can find the link for them HERE!) I took a saying from Betsey Flot's book and used the pen/writing feature on the explore to write on the inside. 


Don't forget to check out Connie's monthly Challenge! 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st Pacific Time


No comments: