February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

I just love this holiday. Not sure why? Maybe its the cute little naked baby cupid? Nah! I'm going for all the candy! YUM!! 

My husband and I don't really celebrate but I found the cutest little knitted pizza heart for him and knew it had to be bought! I just love Etsy! I put together a cute little card for him to go with it and I hope he loves it! 


The heart pizza is from Miss Kate Cuttables "you've got a pizza my heart" set. I just love her files! So easy to work with! I had my explore write the sentiment on the front and i used some fun sticky sequins from CTMH. 

I hope you enjoy your day today! Be sure to treat yourself to something yummy! 

I am entering my card into Miss Kate Cuttables LOVE challenge this month. You can find details in their FB group HERE

No comments: