February 1, 2016

February Challenge #43 ~ I DO!



I just love the month of February!!! Valentines, new love, & my birthday!!! 

This month, Connie put together another amazing challenge!! Theme is I DO, create anything with BLING on it! (you know we all love shiny!) 

Click HERE to be brought to Connies blog for all details, and to link up! 

Here is what I made for this challenge: 




I found a champagne flute from google image and uploaded it into design space. I attached it to my card mat so it would be cut out of it. Then I used some double sided foam adhesive to give it some pop and create my shaker. I loaded it with gold glitter and made sure it was sealed really good! (I think my husband would kill me if it opened up and glitter went flying!) I had gold sparkle ribbon in my stash so I made the little bows around the stems and adhered them with my hot glue gun. When you open it up, there is a little sentiment from Jaded Blossom and the champagne glasses on the bottom are Spellbinders (it was the stamp and die). 

I hope you liked my project today! Can't wait to see what you make!