June 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge # 47 ~ Let Freedom Ring



Connie has her newest challenge posted!!! Let Freedom Ring! 

Requirements are: Red White and Blue and/or Rings(circles)

I used a Miss Kate Cuttables file for this card. It is her July Title.  I welded the back shadow together to create a card in design space. I was so impressed with my explore cutting those itty bitty stars out! I only lost one (bottom corner) and thats because I pulled the paper too fast! On the inside, I stamped Celebrate America using a Jaded Blossom sentiment from their Celebrate America set. 




You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to Connies challenge and create something using red/white/blue or with circles (rings) in it. 

Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 


Entries are due by Tuesday June 30th at 11:59 pm, HERE

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

No comments: