August 21, 2016

Thanks Coach!

Hi there! We had a super fun pre-season soccer party today for my kids soccer team...And since we never had their end of season party last year, we combined the 2 and gave our amazing coaches their gifts. I was in charge of making the cards for them and love how simple and cute they came out! 


I used a kraft cardbase (I love the big packs you can buy at Michaels!) and put some My Minds Eyes cardstock over it (opposite side is actually a Christmas print! LOL) I then cut out the grass with my explore and only adhered it in certain spots to keep the grass "flowy". My soccer ball, banner and sentiments all came from Jaded Blossom. I love how easy their dies and stamps are to work with! And of course, I use Close to my Heart ink for everything! 

Jaded Blossom Go Team
Jaded Blossom Sport Dies
Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2

I am entering my cards into the following challenges: 

Color challenge


CHALLENGE # 330 - "CARDS FOR MEN"

Theme: Dies and Punches

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a wonderful way to say thank you! Bright and energetic...just like soccer players :D Thank you for joining us at CWWC challenges :D XXX