December 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #53 Baby It's Cold Outside


December is here!!! Along with lots of holidays, tons of yummy food and hopefully, cold weather! Connie is kicking this month off with an awesome challenge, "Baby it's cold outside" theme. You can create a project using a snowman, snow, or snowflake. You can create anything you wish with one (or all!) or those images! I can't wait to see what you did!! 

Here is my project for this challenge. We have an awesome sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps, so I used one of their digital images! 




I uploaded the png file into design space, and used the print/cut feature. I love how precise that machine is!!! I used a variety of markers (CTMH, Zig & LePlume), and popped him with some pop dots for added dimension. The green polka dot paper and the blue shimmer paper is from my scrap stash. And then I added some ctmh sequins to it. The inside has a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Winter Wishes set. 

Bugaboo Stamp ~ Winter Snowman
Jaded Blossom ~ Winter Wishes

I can't wait to see what you come up with also! 

Click HERE to see all details and to enter!

2 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

So cute, Angela. You really brought that image to light. I thought you said you didn't like you color...you did a fantastic job here! Love your sentiment, too!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

This snowman is so cute. You did wonderfully coloring on this bugaboo image. Super cute. TFS