March 14, 2017

Guest Diva ~ Die Cuttin' Divas

Hey everyone! I'm so exicted, I get to be a guest diva for Die Cuttin' Divas today! 

This weeks theme is rainbows! 


I had a lot of fun making this one! I used a rainbow image I had from my silhouette collection. The clouds are from Spell Binders (they were very difficult to take out of the die!). My sentiment and the unicorn are both from Jaded Blossom's Unicorns & Glitter set, and my hearts are from american crafts. (all paper and ink are Close to my Heart as well). 

Thanks for stopping by ad leaving some love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for being our guest designer this week!

CA Scrapper said...

Aw, such a cute card. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

Gerda said...

This Birthday card is super cute!! Love the sweet unicorn!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
Have a great day.
Gerda