June 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop monthly challenge #59


Happy June everyone! 
I love this month! School is out for the summer and 2 of my boys have birthdays! all 3 of my boys will officially be double digits this year! EEK! 

I loved this challenge theme since I seem to never have any guy/boy cards around and we ALWAYS need them! 

We have an amazing sponsor this Sasayaki Glitter. She has an etsy shop and just has amazing digital stamps!!! 

For this card, I used her stamp, Shy in the Sky, again, her stuff is super cute! 



Supplies used~ 
Shy in the Sky Digital Stamp
Ink & Markers from Connie's CTMH shop
Die & Sentiment from Jaded Blossom
Clouds from the Silhouette Store
Paper is by Authentique ~ Darling Boy 

I can't wait to see what you all make and submit!! 
Click HERE for all the details and to enter. 

3 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Darling card!!

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Katydid Cards said...

Angela, this is such an adorable card! I'm curious how you made the clouds...is that an embossing folder to give them texture or is it the paper, itself. Either way, great card!

Unknown said...

Kim, the clouds are a textured paper that I have had for years! It cuts so bad in either the Silhouette or the Explore so I save it for dies! HAHA!