February 1, 2013

Love Is In The Air Blog Hop 2/1

16534_391498657609445_425497664_n

Hello everyone and Welcome to Love is in the Air Blog Hop!

Valentine’s Day has to be one of my favorite holidays next to Christmas and Thanksgiving. I love the decor,  flowers, candy, balloons, and stuffed animals and let’s not forget the cheesy cards! Valentine’s Day is that one special day we can show extra love and appreciation to all of those special people we have in our lives. To celebrate Valentines Day, I have a group of talented designers that have created their own special project to showcase. We hope you enjoy hopping away and as always we hope to inspire you!

Lluvia will be giving away a grand prize, all you have to do is comment on each of the designer’s blog! Winner will be picked on 2/5, please leave your email address!

737405_390618417697469_1700811382_o

If you came from Shawnee you are in the right direction!
For my project, I made a cute Valentine's Day toolbox. I got this file from the Silhouette Store. I added some tissue paper at the bottom and filled it with yummy heart-shaped York Patties. This box was so easy to put together! I'm thinking this will be going to each kids teacher for Valentine's Day!

0331

The paper I used is double-sided from Scribble Scrabble (Doodle Hearts & Shabby Slate). I cut a circle tag out and stamped the slate side of it with 2 Jaded Blossom stamps from Valentine Treats. I LOVE CTMH ink (all I use!) and this one was Smokey Plum =)

0031

Now on to Elicia.

Entire Line UP


(just in case some one gets lost)

Thank you for hopping with us today


This hop takes place at my other wordpress account....I am double posting everything so I can eventually choose which one I like better =) 

No comments: