December 1, 2013

Cupcake Fun

Did you have a great Thanksgiving!? I did! And I got to celebrate the day with my nephew who turned 11! 
I whipped together this quick little card for him and I LOVE how it turned out! 


I used a combination of my Cricut E2 and my Cameo for this one. All paper came from my scrap pile which is slowly dwindling down (a personal goal of mine to use it all up!)

I cut the card base using the Close to my Heart Artiste cartridge.  I then cut the same base out but at a smaller size and layered it on with both the solid paper and the number paper. 

My tags are cut using Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies and stamped with Sweet Birthday Wishes
Jaded Blossom came out with the best idea! All their stamp images (non sentiments) are now svg files so they can be cut out and matched up with the stamp! Of course I had to try it out =) I used the cupcake from Hey Cupcake! and stamped it onto the svg image, I used embossing powder and a heat gun to give the image some character. I LOVE how it turned out! 

My cupcake is sitting on an Action Wobble! I just wish I remembered to take a picture of it in action! worked out perfect for this card! 

He is a HUGE Pittsburgh Steeler's fan so I made him a fun little ornament to go along with this present:


Goodies I used for everything:

Card~
Paper from my stash
Close to my Heart Artiste Cartridge
Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies
Jaded Blossom Sweet Birthday Wishes
Jaded Blossom Hey Cupcake!
Jaded Blossom Cupcake SVG image
Green ribbon
Lime Twine
Heat Gun
Lime Embossing Powder


Thanks for stopping by ~






No comments: