May 7, 2014

Washcloth Cupcakes

Neal's best friend and his fiance are expecting a baby! We are so excited for them! The shower just passed and I made a few goodies for them =) 

The 1st thing I made was a 1/2 dozen cupcakes...made out of baby size washcloths! More than likely the last set I make too! Rolling those washcloths wasn't the easiest thing to do! 


I used a handful of goodies for this set. All of my very favorite products! 
The 5x7 tray is from the Sil Store. My cupcake liners are from CTMH Artiste Cartridge. My little flag's are from Jaded Blossom using their Treat Flags. I stamped the flags with Babies and Weddings & Sweet Baby. I used a CTMH slate ink pad.  



I just recently re-signed up with Close to my Heart as a consultant. I did this about 1.5 years ago but didn't really get into it. I would love to get it going off the ground and will start having some giveaways shortly! If you every have questions about a product, or need any, please let me know! 


Ingredients:
Jaded Blossom Treat Flags
Jaded Blossom Babies and Weddings
Jaded Blossom Sweet Baby
Close to my heart Slate Ink
Close to my heart Artiste cricut cartridge
Coordinating paper from DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack


No comments: