January 1, 2016

January Challenge #42 ~ Beary Sweet


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! 2016 is here already...I honestly can't believe it! I have never seen a year go by so fast as 2015! Here's to a fabulous new one =) 

It's time for Connie's new monthly challenge! Here theme this time around is Beary Sweet: Create anything with a bear in it or something sweet, or both! 

Click HERE
 to be brought to Connie's blog where you can get all details and link up your project! 

Here's what I made for the challege ~


I used my new explore for everything on this card! I'm still learning how to use it, but am really loving it! I just wish I can convert all my silhouette files to svg and I would be set! 

The bear is from Create a Critter 2, the card base is from Decorate! Celebrate!. The red and white drops are from Connie's eBay shop, and the bear is on a wobble! I also used a black pen to have the explore write on the card =) 

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you link up! 

2 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

Your card is super adorable!

Klite3 said...

"Beary Sweet" and cute card!