January 27, 2017

Miss Kate Cuttables Guest Designer

Hey Everyone! Today I am posting as a guest designer for Miss Kate Cuttables! I absolutely love their files, and how user friendly they are to work with! 

For my project, I created a fun Valentine's Day card. 



I haven't created a card that I absolutely love in a long time....but really, I LOVE this one! 

Supplies Used ~ 

American Crafts card blanks
Miss Kate Cuttables Peanuts in Love
American Crafts ribbon
Chickaniddy enamel hearts
Jaded Blossom Funny Valentine (sentiment)
Jaded Blossom Dimensional Flag Dies (I cut off the "wings")
Pop dots under the peanuts and the sentiment


Loved creating this card! Such a cute pair of peanuts! 
Thanks Miss Kate for the guest design spot today! 

1 comment:

Katydid Cards said...

Miss Kate is so lucky to have you as a guest designer. Such a cute card!