January 1, 2017

Monthly Challenge # 54 ~ Anything Goes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 
I can't believe its already 2017! 

This month's challenge is anything goes over at Connie Can Crop's blog! I can't wait to see what everyone makes! 

0

I made a fun little card using an image from this months sponsor, Kitty Bee Designs. I uploaded him to my silhouette, printed then cut and colored him in a little. I used the party paint splatters from Jaded Blossom. and the ink, washi tape and twine came from Connie's ebay store! 




Click HERE to enter the challenge this month! You will find all details as well :)  

3 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Angela I just love that colorful, festive background you created for this little guy.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Your background is wonderful, great card.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

smyiow said...

I love your background! Really makes the card pop!