May 2, 2013

Play Ball!

End of our baseball season is here...like tomorrow! I was the team mom for Aiden's T-Ball team the Cardinals and I loved every minute of it! There were times when the coach couldn't be there, or needed help and I got to fill in! It was so much fun! I made 2 cute little cards for both the coach and assitant for the end of season party tomorrow night after our last game! 


My 1st card is for our head coach, Coach Jet. He is a phenomenal coach and was fantastic with the kids! 


I used a cute file from SVG Cutting Files called Play Ball. Of course, I had to make his uniform match the Cardinals =) 
The stamp is from Jaded Blossom's School Rules set. I also used a die from their Candy Charms and Banners Die set.  Added some American Craft twine around the middle of the card. 


The best part!? He WOBBLES!!!!!! How fun right?! 


The inside is also stamped with JB's School Rules set. 


This card is for the assitant coach, Coach Chris. I got both files from the Silhouette Store for .50 each! Score! The inside of this card is stamped with the same thank you as the above card. 


Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments: