May 18, 2013

CTMH Made Easy!


Ever need just a quick little birthday card because you ran out of time? Well, that's me...all the time! I needed a card for a really early birthday party tomorrow morning so I was trying to think of what I could do in a short amount of time. I remembered I had this fun little kit from Close To My Heart so I pulled it out! It's called "My Originals Sweet Surprise Card Kit". It was so super easy to do! I think the most time consuming part was doing the background paper with my cameo (i needed to line up that circle cutout just right!). But really, you don't even need to add a background....kraft paper is so much fun anyway!


I added a fun little sentiment from jaded blossoms Hey Cupcake! set


I filled the middle up with mini m&m's! 

Like I said, super quick, very cut card that will please anyone! The best part about this kit? Its only $8!!! Its a 10 card kit but it is in the "only while supplies last" section! Click the link above with the name of the kit and it will take you right there! 

No comments: