June 21, 2013

Birthday Fishes!

I was asked to be a guest designer for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons...how exciting huh? Lisa has some really cute files and digital paper that you can check out here


I couldn't wait to play with these new files I got! I used the side step card for the card base. I put my paper colors down and then I stamped my birthday sentiment on using Jaded Blossom's "Happy Summer" & "Fish On". I took a few of the sea life from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons set "Sea Life". That octopus is so adorable! Hes so my favorite! 



My starfish and sea grass has a little bit of flock on it for a sandy affect! 



Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

So cute and colorful, Angela. Thanks so much for offering to be a guest designer for me. I really appreciate it! :)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Shorty Creations said...

Adorable project! Such a cute design.

Candace said...

super cute step card! :)

Athina said...

Great use for a side step card! Very cute!