June 3, 2013

Its Party Time!

I needed to make a quick invitation for my boys to bring to school for their upcoming birthday....and by quick, I mean I needed to whip something up Thursday for them to bring on Friday the last day of school! haha! Almost 40 invites but I did them! And for being so quick and on the whim, I think they came out pretty good!

I love Close To My Heart! I don't use the stamps nearly as much as I should but I think I'll start changing that a bit! They stamp so crisp and clear! and to top them off with the ctmh ink!




I used Bazzil cardstock that I found in TJ Maxx for the bases (the blue and green), I printed the white part on my computer and the rest is ctmh. The "starburst" is from Cricut Artiste Collection Kudos, inked in Slate. The "it's my party" is from Perfect Fit-Birthday Occasions, inked in crystal blue. I used a little pop dot for a little extra texture =) Each kid had their invites with only their name on it...but I needed 1 invite for a neighbor kid =) So I just added both names instead of printing up another! haha!

Quick, Simple, and on a scale from 1-10....I would give it a 2 for not being difficult at all! Happy Crafting =)


No comments: