First off, Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope you have an amazing day with your family and loved ones!
So, day 4 is here! I made a fun card to start off my holiday cards. I make a few and then usually pick 1 to "mass produce" to mail out.
If you haven't guessed by now, Jaded Blossom is my favorite! and I used LOTS of their products on my card today. I layered 2 label mats down (and used thick pop dots in between layers), added my gingerbread girl (also with pop dots) and then stamped my sentiment. My paper is Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas.
Thanks for hopping with us today! Up next is Heather!
Here is the list of stops in case you get lost on the way!
Guest Designer: Anita ~ http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/ <--Came from HERE!
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/ <--You are HERE!
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-- NEXT!
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/