Another print & cut image from the silhouette store. I just thought this one was so vintage looking. i love the simplicity off it and didn't want to over do the card! I put a little washi tape in the corner and stamped an image from Jaded Blossom on it.
Up next is Heather!
Here is the list of stops in case you get lost on the way!
Guest Designer: Connie ~ http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
Shawnee ~ http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com/
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/ <--Came from HERE!
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/ <--You are HERE!
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com <-- NEXT!
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/