December 3, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop ~ Day 10

Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas blog hop hosted by Lisa from Honey Bearz Designs! This hop will run from 11/24-12/5 and will be full of fun Christmas ideas and inspiration to get you ready for the holiday season! Such an awesome way to get you inspired to make some holiday cards or finish up some layouts, maybe even some Christmas decor! Sit back and join us for all 12 days and be inspired! There will be a new project each day from all of us with a guest designer helping us out too!

Day 10 already! The last 9 have flown by! Hope you all have been having a great time =) Each & everyone of these ladies is just awesome! 

We just got our Christmas tree today and I can't wait to decorate it! The grinch is one of my top 5 favorite movies so I made a Grinch ornament for our tree this year. Love how he turned out =)



Cute right? I used a 4" glass ornament from Hobby Lobby and used neon green paint inside. I applied the Grinch's face and tied some ribbon to the top. 

Up next is Heather

Here is the total lineup in case you get lost along the way


GUEST DESINGER ~ Jenny http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/


12 comments:

Miranda said...

I love, love, love this! The Grinch is my favorite too!!!!
Miranda :)

lindaplus3 said...

Awesome !!!!!!!!!! love the grinch :)

Unknown said...

Cute ornament.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

neon paint on the INSIDE! what a great idea! I have a few ornaments on my desk, I have been playing with! I am giving this a try!!!

Iris said...

Your Grinch is too cute.
I follow your blog.
isoscia at aol dot com

mamawcindy said...

So Super Cute! I Love the Grinch. I have a lot of people that call me Cindy Luhu. Thanks for Sharing

Beth said...

Your grinch ornament is wonderful. Great job!!


~Beth
Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

So scary! Bravo!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a great and cute ornament!

Unknown said...

I love the grinch, this is great, thanks

Ashley said...

Cute ornament! My five-year-old son saw this and LOVED it! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifescrappinlife.blogspot.com

Cely said...

so festive and grinchy