Day 10 already! The last 9 have flown by! Hope you all have been having a great time =) Each & everyone of these ladies is just awesome!
We just got our Christmas tree today and I can't wait to decorate it! The grinch is one of my top 5 favorite movies so I made a Grinch ornament for our tree this year. Love how he turned out =)
Cute right? I used a 4" glass ornament from Hobby Lobby and used neon green paint inside. I applied the Grinch's face and tied some ribbon to the top.
Up next is Heather!
Here is the total lineup in case you get lost along the way
GUEST DESINGER ~ Jenny http://
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/ <---CAME FROM HERE
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/ <---HERE NOW
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com <---GO HERE NEXT
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/