December 29, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! I can't believe the new year is about to be on us! It flew by for me that's for sure!

I am so excited to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom! Thanks Michelle & Candace for giving me this opportunity! I have so much fun with their amazing products (if you can't tell from all my posts with all their goodies!). 

I knew I wanted to do a New Year's treat but couldn't quite figure out what I wanted to do! I was at Sam's Club the other day and I bought my boys their sparking cider for their toast and thought a fun tag would be cute on it (I will be giving it to my little neighbor friend!). 




Supplies ~

Bottle Label Tag-bracket by Lori Whitlock
Ribbon & Button from my stash 
American Crafts paper "My Girl"


Thank you so much for checking out my project today! 

Have a happy & healthy New Year! 






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful for New Years!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is so fun for new years! Love the colors too. Thanks so much for being a guest designer for Jaded Blossom this month!
~Candace
JB Owner

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Love this Tag! Great Job and cute colors! I'm sure your neighbor friend

Michelle said...

such a cute tag !!! We always celebrate with sparkling cider too! the kids get such a kick out of it, thanks so much for being our GD for today !!!

Michelle ~ JB Owner