Thanksgiving is over and its time to pull out the Christmas decorations! We normally don't do much since we always travel up to NY for the holidays, but we are staying home this year! Not sure how I'm going to feel seeing palm trees and wearing flip flops on Christmas morning, but we shall see!
I love our Christmas stockings! They are just so beachy/Florida-y and I love them! We just recently adopted 2 amazing little puppies, Nova & Neptune. They are 4 months old, Weimaraner/Lab mix. I needed stockings for them too of course and decided to make theirs.
|Jayce, Logan, Aiden, Mom, Dad, Nova & Neptune|
They were so easy to do (after I realized to do them upside down when turned inside out!). I used green glitter HTV I purchased at Expressions Vinyl.
Up next is Heather!
Here is the total lineup incase you get lost along the way
GUEST DESINGER ~ Theresa www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/