December 2, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop ~ Day 9

Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas blog hop hosted by Lisa from Honey Bearz Designs! This hop will run from 11/24-12/5 and will be full of fun Christmas ideas and inspiration to get you ready for the holiday season! Such an awesome way to get you inspired to make some holiday cards or finish up some layouts, maybe even some Christmas decor! Sit back and join us for all 12 days and be inspired! There will be a new project each day from all of us with a guest designer helping us out too!

This is probably one of my favorite projects I have made this far! I had this cute little 3D mug I bought from the silhouette store and thought it would be so cute with hot chocolate! After my pictures, I will list everything I used for my project today! 




 


3D mug & spoon by Jamie Cripps item #46968
CTMH ink
Jaded Blossom Dainty Topper Die
Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die
Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2
Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die
Jaded Blossom Christmas Signs
Jaded Blossom Hot Cocoa
Jaded Blossom Snowman Poop
Jaded Blossom Winter Wishes
Twine & ribbon from stash
Echo Park & American Craft cardstock

Up next is Heather

Here is the total lineup in case you get lost along the way




14 comments:

Miranda said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

This is so cute, and I love the letters

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

WOW!!! So cute.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

lindaplus3 said...

very very cute ,,, yummy :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

yum! yum! what a great idea!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun treat!!! I love this!! Great Job!!! Loves-Madge

mamawcindy said...

That is so Super Cute! Wish I had some of these to give out. Thanks for Sharing

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

nice! good idea for teachers/coaches.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Unknown said...

All u gals come up with the neatest ideas. Love this gift idea.

Beth said...

Nice treat bag & gift idea. It would be perfect for a day like we had today.

~Beth
Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

Iris said...

So cute - great little gift idea.
I follow your blog.
isoscia at aol dot com

Sarah Biswabic said...

What an adorable gift! Love the poems!

Ashley said...

LOVE this project!!!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Cely said...

lol so funny!